Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 110

Thread: More Bad Luck

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Somebody needs to buy you a vowel???

    Oh YOU just cracked me up sis!!! I nearly peed my pants*ROTFLMFAO

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **yawns**

    **sips coffee**

    **clicks next thread**

  3. #73
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    Not that I agree with the way Geoff posted but you have to admit it was started by someone else:

    I have a sneaky suspicion that you have nothing else to do with your life than harass people you don't know, unless of course you do know Rog and being the pig that you are, thought it might be fun to play games with him. Which ever the case may be YOU are a pompous idiot and I hope Rog has enough sense to block your useless dribble!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Name calling is hardly necessary and solves nothing.

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *pffffffffffffffffffft*

    I thought the case was closed???

    Did you just sign up here to start it back up? Weird that your very first post would be yet on this thread?!?

    However, its over so have a nice day

  5. #75
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    I am not here to start trouble and I mean no harm. It was merely an observation after reading the entire thread and trying to stay objective.

    By the way, thanks for the welcome.

  6. #76
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GeoffLeopard:
    Good Lord, that is a lot of drama to unleash on a message board for strangers to read. Try spell check also.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope..THIS was where it started. Somebody needs to buy you a vowel!!!

  7. #77
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    Nope..THIS was where it started. Somebody needs to buy you a vowel!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Before we move on and just to clear the air, I am not defending "Geoff". I think it was incredibly insensitive to comment on someone's problems. I do find it a tad hypocritical to ban someone for using the "b" word when they've just been called a pig and an idiot. If you are going to ban one poster for name calling why not ban both? I think the better way to handle someone who does the wrong thing is to explain why what they did was not appropriate rather than go on the attack.

    I'm sorry, it's just my opinion. I was raised to be polite and it seems somewhat unfair to me that's all. Ok, I realize nobody wants to discuss this so I'm done now.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right...sure you are. Clearly I am no clair voyant but pegged you from the beginning...IE "have no life" OR ( pay close attention here) you "purposely" came aboard the ship to harass my friend, THEREFORE you earned the titles PIG and POMPOUS IDIOT. Then
    You came back calling "all" the gals BITCHES and that was your mistake, given the fact my lovely friends had not stooped to my level, beleaguered as they were, they continued trying to be rational.
    I'm truly sorry your Mommy did not breastfeed you long enough and now you are stuck in attention seeking mode. How very sad and lonely you must be. Oddly you also missed out of making some truly wonderful friends.

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 20, 2006 10:24 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  9. #79
    distantdrums
    Guest distantdrums's Avatar

    Post

    I am not Geoff if that is what you are implying and that is easily verifiable by Roger who can see the IP's.

    You owe me an apology cherrysis thought I don't expect to get one being that you are not a very nice person. Roger invited me to come to this board and when I do I am attacked from my very first post. I can't really post on the other topics because everything is like an inside joke that I am not in on being that I don't know anyone here and I'm new. If this is a private board, why not say so on the header? You will not bait me into a flame war. It's not my style. Sorry to disappoint you Cherrysis. In my humble opinion you should have been banned right along with Geoff and I'm surprised Roger allows you to post anything you want type being that he stated he only banned Geoff for using the "b" word.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't believe you. I find it more than a coincident that
    IF Roger did invite you, you only made 4 posts and furthermore only post to this one topic? You don't know me ( Thank God)...Roger does, so good luck with that. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •